Dr Froning & his family volunteered at the inaugural launch of this program…in Paionia, Guatemala. They spent a week at the clinic providing dental care to children and adults in pain at this clinic.
· Denver Dental Health Program for underprivileged.
· 9 News Health Fair – an annual event held throughout Denver to offer free or low cost health screenings…we believe in supporting preventive care and overall health and well-being. Dr. Froning is so proud to volunteer at this annual event to perform oral cancer screenings…. an event that has been going on for over xx years. Visit 9healthfair.org for more info.
· Easter Egg Hunt - A long-standing Ken Caryl Community tradition featuring the Easter Bunny himself. We’re very grateful to be a sponsor for this fun community tradition for Ken Caryl families and their young children.
· Holiday Happenings - We are so proud to sponsor this exciting holiday tradition which brings young families in the Ken Caryl community together to kick off the holiday season by capturing your child’s Santa visit on film, enjoying horse drawn sleigh rides, holiday crafts and yummy treats.
· Jefferson County Schools – We actively participate in February Dental Healthmonth (and throughout the year) by visiting local schools. We participate in educating preschool and elementary age school children how to care for their smile by getting them started at an early age with healthy oral home care habits. We love working with kids to achieve their healthiest, happiest smiles, and we also want to assist them in all of their educational goals. We proudly provide support for many local school events, activities, and programs.
· Jefferson County Schools Athletic Teams – We are committed to supporting healthy well-being, and encourage students to develop life-long healthy habits through active participation in physical fitness therefore we sponsor several local sports teams.