Meet Dr. Froning
Dr. Thomas Froning
Dr. Froning established his Littleton private practice in 1979 and has helped thousands of families through his compassionate and caring approach to high-quality, state-of-the-art dentistry. He graduated with honors from the University of Iowa Dental School and has completed intensive postgraduate training programs in implant dentistry, sedation dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and a wide variety of advanced restorative treatment. Dr. Froning also trains regularly at the Scottsdale Center for Dental Education in Arizona and is now a member of the Faculty Club at Spear Education in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Dr. Froning is committed to listening to his patients’ concerns, understanding their unique situations and working with them to meet their goals. He loves being able to offer the very best dentistry available, in a comfortable state-of-the-art facility and to work with people to restore their smiles. One of the most exciting parts of his job is to see how his dentistry has literally transformed his patients’ lives.
“I am committed to providing my patients the very best available in dentistry today. I consider myself very fortunate to have such a highly skilled team who not only loves dentistry but also gets excited about making a difference in people’s lives. I believe it is our team and their commitment to continually learning and improving their dental skills that sets us apart from other dental practices in the area.”
Dr. Froning is passionate about dentistry and loves to learn about the latest advances in dentistry. As a practice, Dr. Froning and his team are committed to continually pursuing on-going continuing education courses so that they can offer their patients the very best dental care available.
Dr. Froning lives in Littleton and enjoys climbing Colorado’s Fourteeners, skiing, fishing and traveling, as well as spending time with his family.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Residency in Surgical Placement of Implants
- DOCS Sedation
- Denver CEREC Study Club
- Spear Education Faculty Club
- Invisalign Orthodontics Certification
- American Straight Wire Orthodontics Association
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- Colorado Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- United States Air Force, General Practice Residency
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Graduated with Honors